Intellectual Property + Brand Management
Trademark Issues on the Internet
From websites to social media to Web 3.0, issues abound when dealing with trademarks on the Internet, Hoffer Adler LLP can assist with your online brand management, assisting with any trademark-related issues which may arise on websites, e-commerce sites, social media, and the metaverse.
Our services include:
- Counselling clients on protecting and enforcing their trademarks on the Internet, on social media, and in the metaverse
- Representing clients in domain name dispute resolution proceedings (CDRP and UDRP)
- Advising clients on trademark keyword advertising issues
- Advising on trademark issues arising from e-commerce sites
- Assisting with enforcement against online counterfeits, including online take-downs
We also assist with the following:
- Trademarks and brand management, including screening, selection, clearance searches, filing trademark applications, multi-jurisdictional filings and portfolio management, and trademark audits
- Trademarks and business transactions, including licensing, assignments, sales and distribution agreements
- Trademark oppositions and Trademark litigation
Ready to get started with Hoffer Adler LLP? Get in touch with a member of our team that can help you today.